Thursday, December 18, 2008

TRIUMPH

Okay. So, it's still rainy and hideous out of doors, but there is sunshine in my soul. I didn't even have to go 5 hours. My wonderful husband apologized, and it was sincere! Left to his own devices he came to the conclusion that he was a meanie head.

Now, onto something completely ridiculous.

Brothers right?

I'm telling you folks. All my love interests have something in common with Kermit. Odd? Maybe. I know plenty of women who'll back me up on this, though. So, maybe it's not so odd.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! About Todd and the fact they they do look alike!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...