Friday, December 26, 2008

Eight O'clock And All Is Well

It's only eight o'clock here, but I'm pretty sure I'm too beat to be posting. Beat but relaxed.

I am basking in the glow of our Christmas tree, listening to the wurr of the ceiling fan, and the yipping coyote pups in the distance (I think I've mentioned that I live in the boonies). Todd's asleep on the futon, and Kimchi's asleep in Todd's recliner. Our birdies are sweetly peeping now and again, and the clock is ticking me to sleep.

Christmas is over. It's 70 freaking degrees outside, and NOW it really feels like winter to me. Don't ask me why. Maybe it's because I can relax now? I don't know.

Whatever the reason, it feels like all the world is napping. Except maybe those coyotes. I LOVE IT!

Tomorrow will consist of church, good food, going for a walk at the lake, and an evening with dear friends-an adopted family of sorts.

Fun will be had by all.

1 comment:

  1. I can completely share the feeling....I can finally relax and enjoy it now that it's over.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...