Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bits & Pieces

I've semi recovered from the grogginess that was my yesterday, and would like to write a coherent post. To keep it safe I'm just going to stick to sharing a few bits and pieces from the past couple of days.

First of all, we had a heck of a storm last night. Tornado warnings and the whole bit. It flooded my office and I've been using a shop vac all day. So, I have a hellacious headache.

It's still gloomy outside too. What happened to the insanely pretty day after the rotten weather? Normally it's gorgeous here. I took this at the lake Monday night, before heading to Ari's.


I want that weather back now, please.

I mentioned Taffy yesterday, right? She is the sweetest old girl in the world (fifteen I think). Well, I took a picture of her for you. She said I could.


And here are the Christmas ornaments I made. I still have a few more to go, but that sick day really helped me get a jump on things. I might actually get finished by the time of the bazaar. Might.

4 comments:

  1. i love thunderstorms...just hate tornados....oh the joys of living in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! and I beat Matt today! I rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little owl!!! your ornaments are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari- I know!

    Texas Belle- Thank you! Next time we get together I'll have to make you one. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...