Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Survivor

Hello wonderful people! Since you're all dying to know...Thanksgiving was a blast. I wish I had more photos than I do, but my crappy razor camera doesn't quite cut it. Ha!! Razor. Cut it. Okay. Okay. Sorry.

As I was saying. Todd and I survived Thanksgiving. Festivities at Jodi's(You remember Jodi. The soul mate?) house included:
-Making veggie rolls, as seen (pre-rolled) above.
-Making obscene amounts of deviled eggs. I can't even look at my chickens as of late.
-Baking my first lasagna, which was devoured.^_^
-A rousing game of Rock Band, at which I owned the drums. On medium! I'm so proud of myself!
-Playing football until I hurt my shoulder.
-Watching some weird Kung Fu movie that I actually liked. Who knew?!
So, that's it in a nutshell. It was lots of fun, and really felt like family.

It's been a long while since Jodi and I have laughed like we did this Thanksgiving. It was so great. We've always been so very different. I'm amazed at how much we need each other.

Being so far apart for so long, I worry that we'll drift apart, but it hasn't happened yet, and I pray it never does.

3 comments:

  1. Those rolls actually look really freaking delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuummmm....deviled eggs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt- Thank you! They were delicious. They are easy to make too. Just time consuming.

    Ari- Oh no. Don't talk about them.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...