Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dropping Eve

I haven't much time today. I haven't much time any day, but I must share a tidbit of the confusion that is often my experience in this ol' world of ours.

What do you think of when you hear the word dismembered? If you're anything like me you just thought of some frightening scene once observed on the crime channel. It's what my kitty does to all his toys.

Now, imagine my surprise when I overheard a friend of mine discussing the fact that their church had to dismember someone. Yikes! Dismembered?! Glad I don't go to that church. Medieval much?

I knew I must have misunderstood, and listened in for context. Yeah. No longer a member. Blah. Blah. Blah.

I'm not much for dropping eve, but when I do, it's never pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...