Monday, November 3, 2008

This Is Halloween!

Reluctantly I will admit that I had no initial plans for Halloween. I was going to go home and force my husband person to let me paint his face. That would have been it, but spontaneity got the best of me again.

By four o'clock I was meeting some friends(Jessica and Matt) in Huntsville. It was just to say hi and get some dinner, but it turned into an all-nighter. We all masqueraded as faeries and went Trick or treating with Jessica's adorable two year old munchkin. I only took a picture of Matt, though. Seeing how he was the most hilarious fairy of all.

We eventually ended up at his place, where I painted he and his wife's faces. She was a panda and he was a creepy patchwork doll. My phone died so I only got pictures of Matt, but I know you're dying to see my glorious face-painting capabilities. So, I'll post more when I get them.

For now, here's crappy razor pics of pre-face painting/fairy Matt...

And Patchwork Matt.


And bless my homebody husband for spending Friday night without me. I called him to see if he wanted to join me, but to no avail. I got home around 3AM to find him hogging the covers and strategically placing the cat onto my side of the bed. He said it was fine, but he was bitter. I had to suck up all day Saturday, but it was worth it.

7 comments:

  1. wow, that is some totally amazing face paint work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari/Matt/Stealthnerd: I love you people! It took about two hours for just his mug. Much to our chagrin, his wife said he was NOT going to bed with it on. We cried a little @ 2AM when we finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with the face painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a little too good. He should look like that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg- Thank you lady!

    Andy- Exactly my thought. I do hope you meant the patchwork because I want the fairy wings.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...