Tuesday, November 18, 2008

K is for Kermit!


First of all, here's the other muppet magnet I made for Ariana. I thought he was quite appropriate for this post. ^__^

So, here I've been all busy, and too preoccupied to come up with something interesting to post. Silly me. I forgot that Lauren gave me a K!

She nabbed this wonderful little game from here, and I'm keeping the ball rolling.

The idea is you comment and I'll give you a letter too! Then you can make a list of your ten favorite things beginning with that letter. Now, doesn't that sound like fun?!

10 Favorite K's

1. kabobs (veggie of course)
2. kangaroos
3. Kermit The Frog
4. kismet
5. kisses
6. kiwi
7. knickers
8. knitting
9. koala bears
10.Korea

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love kabobs...or as the kiwi's say it kebabs....

    and of course I love Kermie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealth- You want another letter??!?!?! ^__^

    Ari-Hmmm...How about a...J for Jemaine?(sp?) ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Muppets are awesome. (Swedish Chef? That would be cool.)

    Gimme a letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cody- Thank you!! Ummm...how about a B...cause the Swedish Chef makes me think of "Birdy Birdy Birdy..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just now read your K's (Ari gave me the same letter) and we have several in common. Too funny! I can't wait to meet you. Sorry about tonight...hopefully it will work out next week!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...