Thursday, September 9, 2010

Art Finds

In honor of this month's Art theme, I figured I'd share a few Etsy finds. There are so many talented artists out there, and Etsy is where you can find a lot of them. Beneath each image you'll find a link to the artist's etsy shop. Click away, friends.

Denise McMurray
Amber Alexander
Kite Flyer Art

wostudios
MadShiny
For those of you that don't know, that last one's mine, and you should totally buy my art. I had to throw a little shameless self promotion in there. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I like the owl, it's so peaceful looking. Oh, and I like the wostudios one, with all the colors. Heck, who am i kidding? I like them all. It's a good thing I have a budget, otherwise I'd be one heck of an art collector.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, our thoughtful budgets-always keeping us in line. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think the model for the MadShiny painting is a handsome devil . . .

    And I'm really digging the wostudios ones as well!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...