Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sneak Blogging

This whole NaBloPoMo Art theme has really got me to thinking about how much I miss art school. Don't get me wrong, I thank God every single day for sparing my sanity throughout all those studio classes, but I miss assignments. Your professor gives you a problem to solve, and there are endless possibilities. I've been missing someone else laying the rules out for me, and thinking about saving up to take a class again.

Well, to my surprise, the art club at the university I attended is about to offer uber cheap life drawing classes! Score! Ari (the-happy-cactus.blogspot.com) and I are totally going to play art school, and you will be seeing some fresh drawings/paintings. Squee!

P.S. Please excuse the lack of pictures/links, as I'm on a camping trip & sneak blogging on my DROID. Shhh...

3 comments:

  1. I miss art school too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely miss school too. That's great that you're going to do some drawing classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- We shall rock this drawing class.

    Awmber- Weird how when you're in school you don't wanna be there, and then you graduate and end up feeling lost without it. Sometimes, anyhow. And I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...