Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Theme After My Own Heart

Any of you lovely readers ever participated in a NaBloPoMo? Are you perhaps wondering what the heck I'm blathering about? 

For those of you who may not know, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. It's a month long writing exercise inspired by National Novel Writing Month, Or NaNoWriMo. It's pretty simple. You simply post once a day every day for a month. You can follow a theme, or just post willy-nilly. It can be anything your little heart desires.

That being said, I probably have too much going on to be dedicating myself to posting every day this month, but what the hey. I just couldn't pass up September's theme. 

Check back every day this month for your daily dose of ART! I'm starting things out today with a little shameless self promotion. I've overhauled my Etsy shop, and added more of my incredibly affordable water doodles a.k.a. hand drawn watercolored illustrations. Feast your eyes upon some of my newest listings!
Percival Pinfeather
Escape II
Love Bird
To The Moon

3 comments:

  1. YAY! When I saw the theme, I thought OH YEAH, i'm totally NaBloPoMo'ing it this month! <3
    ART LURVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love To the Moon! It makes me wanna be a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i LOVE to the moon! i'm so tempted to get him for my classroom but he doesn't fit my theme. :(

    btw... if you do any dr seuss things (put wall-e on the back burner cuz dr seuss is what i'm all about lately), i would be all over that like white on rice!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...