Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whoa Nelly!

June is kicking my butt, bloggers. Sometimes, when I look in the mirror, I think I might be losing it.
See? It's in the eyes, I think. And please note that I'm wearing a sundress. There has been much nakey talk about this photo. NOT NAKED.

Besides being an incredibly busy month, as discussed here, it has also been pretty harsh. Saturday night, while enjoying dinner with friends at a little Italian joint, my husband's truck was broken into. The culprits stole my purse, and my makeup bag. *cries*

I loved that big green Target purse, and Etsy Russian nesting doll makeup bag. Something I loved even more than them? All the stuff I keep in them, including my driver's license, social security card, and the keys to my home, office and vehicle! Yeah. Awesome.


I'm still in the process of getting things replaced, warding off credit fraud, identity theft and coping with the loss of the things that I'll never get back again. I kind of feel like I'm missing a limb, so please excuse my lack of posting/reading your loverly blogs. The Busy and The Blah are something I have to work through, but I'll catch up soon. My birthday is this Sunday, and I'm hoping to have worked through a lot of this mess by then.


*mwah*

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 23, 2010

    You do look a little nutty in that picture . . .

    Hehehe! Just wait til your birthday - I'm in the process of finding you something awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, I'd be climbing the walls too if my purse was stolen! Aww I'm sorry to hear that girl! I always try to leave my purse in the trunk. I hope you get everything cancelled & no one tries to be an idiot with your cards! Yeah this month has been super busy for me too!! I've hardly blogged as much as I used to!

    I hope you birthday brings you some happiness! Happy Early Birthday!!Don't worry dear tho, we all go a lil mad sometimes. *Bigs Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- I thought so... Aw. I would tell you how I don't expect a gift, but you already know that. *mwah*

    Mel- I'll never leave my purse anywhere again, ever. And thank you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your purse, but I think your handling it well. Look for the lesson, there's always a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, how awesome is it that I read your post today?

    Happy Birthday! Wishing you lots of happiness always.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...