Wednesday, April 29, 2009

List Lust X

Click on this image to visit these lovely little bits of goodness at their home w/Berdene!

I'm going to come right out and face facts here, people. I've not been the most reliable with this whole consecutive Wednesday List Lustiness thing. Heck! I haven't been so reliable at reading/posting regularly, either.

It seems as though I'm not the only one who's been experiencing blog block. A few of you lovely people have just not had the time or material, and you know what? That's okay. I'm pretty sure it just means that life has been asserting itself, which is kind of a good thing. Wouldn't you say?

So, in honor of my lack of stick-to-itiveness/time, I give you a list of quotes that make me feel better about being me. Instability and all.

1. To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. -Emily Dickinson

2. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. - A. A. Milne

3. The things we fear most in organization - fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances - are the primary sources of creativity. - Margaret J. Wheatley

4. The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. - C. S. Lewis

5. Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity. - Edwin Land

That last one makes me feel like I spend at least a portion of the time God has given me ceasing to be a moron, which is a nice thought. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking today how exhausted I am. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with everyone... sigh. I just need to remember that every now and then, it's okay to take a day or 3 off.

    Thanks for the words of wisdom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I feel like everyone is getting burned out. Loved the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes! Here's one: "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein -

    Leaving comments on your posts is difficult because I end up listening to the playlist for at least ten minutes before actually finishing a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the quotes! they just empowered me for the day, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful quotes! Ugh on the writers' block... I have it too

    ReplyDelete
  6. LiLu - Glad to be of service! ^_^

    Shannon - I know. We're dwindling. :(

    Apollo - Muahahahaha.

    TeaCupsInPeony - I'm so glad.

    Ari - I found them inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...