Thursday, April 2, 2009

List Lust Abandoned?!

Abandoned? Never! A little behind? Perhaps. So, in honor of all things listy, I give you... The Late Night List o' Goodness. That's a list of good things. ^_^

1. Ari and I so TOTALLY won out on The Flight of The Conchords tickets. Rock!

2. Todd learned to play King Kong Kitchie Kitchie Ki-me-o on his guitar for me. It's an oooooold folk song. Chubby Parker did a great version. Love it. Love to hear it. Love to sing it. It is indeed good.

3. I won Apollo's mix-tape thing-a-ma-what's-it, and I'm stoked. Roots & Burial. I predict excessive amounts of awesome.

4. I can get away with saying "stoked" on my blog after midnight.

5. I'm almost done with a few hand crafted items to sell in my forever neglected Etsy. I will post pictures eventually.

6. Todd and I are going camping in the very near future. This will save everyone I know from listening to me whine about my yearning to go camping.

7. Todd and I will be accompanying Ari to the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival in a couple of weeks. This may not sound very entertaining to some of you, but we're...I can't believe I'm going to say it again...stoked.

That's all I got, folks. I sure hope it was mildly coherent. Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous about the tickets. Not so jealous about the camping. It evens itself out! :p

    Hope that you have fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conga rats on the tix. Winning on ebay is sooooo cool....'specially when it's something you really want.

    I may go on a short camping trip this coming weekend....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Flight of the Conchords, Camping, Chickens, and Eggs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told a friend about your Flight of the Conchords tickets and they made me promise to get a full report. I'm sure you'll be blogging about it.

    Your mix is almost done. I'm pretty proud of this one. I hope you like it. Now I just have to get it to you somehow...

    I was thinking about going to the Chicken and Egg festival on Sunday. That just sounds too good to miss. Hopefully it'll be like the Syrup-Soppin' Festival in Loachapoka, AL.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...