Friday, April 17, 2009

In All My Glory

Let me start out by saying that Shannon made me do it. I've been tagged, folks.

The Rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing. :(
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play along.
Evil, isn't it?
Oh yeah. That's me, in all my glory. See the red stripes on my chest? Eczema. Makes you colorful, and ever so slightly diseased looking. It's just wonderful.

So, you can all thank Shannon for this Friday morning shocker*. I wouldn't have subjected you to this, had she not tagged me. ^_^

Now, for my victims. Muahahahaha!

Ari
Jodi
Ashley
Matt (You have to do this one, or I'll come to Denver and kick your butt.) (Kidding-I know you box! ^_^)
Austin

* I still love Shannon. Like her, I just wasn't too terribly thrilled at having to share a photo of myself this fine morning.

10 comments:

  1. but... but...

    even my own blog doesnt know what I look like. There's no way I'm doing this...

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt- Fine. Deep down, I knew there was no chance. *Huff* I'll just have to survive on blind love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least I'm cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari - You're always cute! Whatcha tryin' to say?! I'm not?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! I didn't mean it like that! You are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha ha ha so sorry Heather, but youz is mah fwend so i had tooooo. ;)

    & ps? you're crazy. you are beautiful, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you even more for not tagging me...thank you! :)

    You look cute! love the pigtails...pigtails right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon - I can deal. ^_^ And what else are friends for, if not to torture one another?!

    Bon Don - Don't mention it. I'll get you next, my pretty. :P Oh, and it was indeed a pigtail day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your pic!!! you are so absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Texas Belle - You love me. You have to say that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...