Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Enough Time For Shenanigans

I haven't had much time to blather these past few days. What with the wedding and friends down from Michigan and all. It's been grand, but exhausting.

I haven't much time to blather now either, but I hope to write a full fledged post later. For now, I'm just letting all you wonderful folks know that this is not another bloggy hiatus, and I will triumph(My comma usage has always been, how should I put it, questionable, to say the least. Forgive me, please.)!

What did I have time for this week? To stickerfy a couple of my office items...

Say hello Mr. Cup Holder...

and Mr. Electric Stapler.

They make me so happy! ^_^

(Okay. How unintelligent would it make someone appear if they just recently observed the COMPOSE tab in their blog composing area?! Noob!!)

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! I believe things like this are why I have always dreamed of working in a cubical! I wanna decorate my space to my liking and make people smile with them. I love Mr. Electric Stapler the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of those stickers. Where can I find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Anachronism- Cubicals are evil and they suck the life out of you, but quirky stickers are wonderful. ^_^ He's my favorite too.

    Apollo- I got them in Louisville, Kentucky at Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Well, it was the shop attached called The World Of Swirl. Wonderful place. Completly Kooky. If you're ever in those parts, I highly recommend breakfast there.

    Here's a link: http://www.lynnsparadisecafe.com/

    Oh, stickers. Here ya go: http://www.worldwidefred.com/inanimate.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. That. Is. Awesome. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. but...but I like cubicals....

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...