Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Broody Blog

Dear Mimsy,

I don't know what to say. Another bloggy hiatus snuck up on me! I didn't mean for it to happen.

My poor little blog. I love you. I do. It just seems that you're always the first thing to get neglected when things get crazy out here in the real world.

You've heard this all before, I know, but I really do realize how humiliating this must be for you. Being ignored in the public eye. People checking in on you, day after day, only to find you alone and afraid. Afraid I may never come back. Afraid that all we've had together will be lost-tossed aside. And for what?! A paycheck? A craft project? A wedding?

I understand what we have here, and that I need to get my priorities straight. I'm working on it. Please forgive me.

Mad Madam Mim

4 comments:

  1. Your so funny. I'm sure your blog forgives you for living in the real world, although I must say, I do look foward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont lie.

    you hate your blog, dont you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MadamRaspberry- When I don't have any post ideas, I hear that "Pressure!" song playing in my head.

    Matt- Your words hurt me on the inside. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've totally written a letter or two like that to my blog before.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...