Saturday, February 20, 2010

El Condor Pasa

I'm in a constant state of disarray, as of late. It's really got to end. I just have so much to do. I haven't even had a chance to read all your blogs, and that, my friends, is a necessary. Oy vey.

In an attempt to catch up in the ol' Greader, I came across something refreshing. Barry posted an "If I Were" list, and we all know how I feel about lists...

Yeah. I ganked it.

If I could be a month, I’d be October.
If I could be a day of the week, I’d totally be Saturday.
If I could be a time of day, I’d be 7pm.
If I could be a planet, I’d be one we don't know about.
If I could be a sea animal, I’d be an otter.
Need I say more? Oh yeah, image found here. I don't know how anyone gets a shot of an otter. I've tried. They lounge around being generally adorable, until they see you with a camera. Apparently cameras/photographers are the universal sign of spaz to all otters.

If I could be a direction, I’d be left. ( I asked Mr. T, and that's what he said.)
If I could be a piece of furniture, I’d be a book shelf.
If I could be a liquid, I’d be raspberry lemonade.
If I could be a gemstone, I’d be an emerald.
If I could be a tree, I’d be a ginkgo.
Found this image here. Thanks Google!

If I could be a tool, I’d be a pen.
If I could be a flower, I’d be an tiger lily.
If I could be a kind of weather, I’d be snow flurries.
If I could be a musical instrument, I’d be a Whamola.
Yes. A Whamola , and I googled and found this image here.

If I could be a color, I’d be green.
If I could be an emotion, I’d be worry.
If I could be a fruit, I’d be a grape.
If I could be a sound, I’d be puppy grunts.
If I could be an element, I’d be water.
This is a Clark Little shot. Love. It.

If I could be a car, I’d be an all terrain vehicle.
If I could be a food, I’m willing to bet I'd be a noodle of some sort.
If I could be a place, I’d be home.
If I could be a material, I’d be fleece.
If I could be a taste, I’d be sweet & sour. ( It's my blog. I can be both.)
If I could be a scent, I’d be Clinique Happy
If I could be an object, I’d be a paint brush.
Googled and found this image here.

If I could be a body part, I’d have to be the silliest one, a belly button.
If I could be a facial expression, I’d be a Cheshire grin.
If I could be a song, I’d be "El Condor Pasa" (Simon & Garfunkel)
If I could be a pair of shoes, I’d be some trusty old Chuck's.
Found this image at Dirty Chuck's! Gloriousness, I say.

What about you, beautiful bloggers? What would YOU be, if you only could?

7 comments:

  1. I am sooooo stealing this one. My fellow list-lover!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't lists just lovely?! ^_^ Go right ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna have to steal it too. I love Otters. My birthstone is Emerald. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I stole this from Barry too!! This post looks so lovely. I love ginkgo trees. There is only one place by me that has them & I go steal the leaves all the time. hehe. Otters are too cute!! Awesome answer with the "Chesire's grin". P.S. 2 more weeks til Alice! =)

    I hear ya on just having so much to do & so little time. I hope the hustle & bustle is working out for ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this listy thing here.. I may do it to!

    Also, I bought a pair of chucks for $20 today..

    Also, also, my google reader works now and I am following you! The unfollow/follow thing so worked!

    And you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a blog award! :)

    http://willsketchforcake.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-blog-award.html

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...