Sunday, May 31, 2009

Peace At Last.

Hello me lovelies! All apologies for neglecting you so, as of late. What can I say? Life has a way of getting out of hand now and again.

Within the last 2 weeks I:
-attained a new job!
-gave notice to my current employer.
-started the new job!
-resigned from the new job.
-reacquired the old job!
-came down with exudative tonsillitis.
-neglected all creative outlets.
-survived way too much stress.

Amidst all those ups and downs, there were a couple of nights that I let the unknown get the best of me. Quitting one job before having confirmed another is not exactly my cup of tea, but it was something I felt I had to do. So, I did it. Then I freaked out accordingly.

I managed to single handedly destroy my immune system via stress. Thus causing my tonsils to make an attempt on my life. >_<

Worry does NO GOOD. None. Remember that.

So, I am currently very thankful to be updating the old blog here. Even if it does mean germing up the laptop. I have a long weekend to relax, overcome my tonsils, and let everything sink in.

God willing, things are back to how they belong.

5 comments:

  1. I'm still curious as to what could've made you quit the new job so quickly. Seems like it would have had to be something pretty terrible. I'm glad you're happy being back, though. And I'm glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you've been super busy! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apollo - I'll email you.

    Shannon - Thank you! I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies on helping out the stress. I owe you some orange juice, chicken soup, or similar "i have a cold" foods...

    :)

    -mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a recuperative weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...