Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here's The Deal

I was totally going to show my blog some love today, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I have no love to give. It seems as though I am in a bit of a melancholy rut, and have nothing nice to say.

So, in short, I am forcing myself to be a wee bit positive. Of all the things that suck right now, I can say that I'm thankful for a whole heck of a lot. Nothing is really all that bad. God is good. He takes care of me. Seriously.

On that note, I am going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 13, 2009

    I hope things get better for you!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. SleepyJane - They will. ^_^ Thank you.

    MadamRaspberry - Well, I fell down the wet stairs at my office this morning. I now have a soggy butt, a scraped knee, two broken toes, and a muddy lunch. Love me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somedays just don't feel bloggy. I understand. :) Hope you have a good day regardless!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...