Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Positive Thinking

It is currently 55 degrees outside and the sunshine just won't stop. So, I'm all want to go outside, but don't want to freeze my tookis off. Darn you oxymoronic weather! Darn you!

I have yet to get a pumpkin from the farmers' market, and I'm about to go insane. I need to carve a pumpkin. Need to! Ariana keeps talking about her pumpkiny bliss, and I'm at the end of my rope. The end! I'm going to stop emphasizing everything now.

As God as my witness, if in anyway possible, I WILL purchase at least one pumpkin tonight. Maybe by Friday I'll have had a chance to carve it. We'll see how much I get done on this blasted painting tonight and go from there.

2 comments:

  1. Are you orange with envy?! Ha!

    Sorry, I couldn't stop myself...

    You need a scarf - that way you can go play outside and still be warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with the weather here. I keep going for runs and not wearing nearly enough layers.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...