Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleepy Girl

Well folks...I'm too tired to type anything in the least bit witty(if I ever have)or coherent. So, I'm sticking with the facts.

I'm in Kentucky. It's beautiful as always. Training and this head cold(aka The Crud) are kicking my butt. I so want to ditch some part of this conference, and take my husband to the Louisville Slugger Museum/Factory. You can get bats with your names on them!!!

Oh, and life would just be no fun if I wasn't a huge moron. I forgot to cash my check before leaving for another state. Yeah. That's right. My check that can only be cashed at that ridiculously local bank o' mine. Yep. That's the one.

It's great to be me. Thank God my husband finds me spontaneous and entertaining, rather than forgetful and scatter-brained. Thanks for his paycheck too!

Good night cruel world. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you can sneak out of training - at least for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always hated the awful state of kentucky.

    except for the derby...

    but I only like that because I like to bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've driven by the louisville slugger place - but never went there - have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari- I get out tomorrow a little before sundown. So, we're gonna make a mad dash for some fun stuff.

    Matt- Whatchu be talkin' 'bout Willis?!?! Why?

    Kelwhy- We're trying. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...