Monday, September 17, 2012

Instagrammin'!

photo credit
How many of you guys have been sucked in by Instagram? I am utterly obsessed. I was always annoying with a camera, but now I can keep up with other people that are as photo-enthused as I am! I am an amateur photographer for sure, and all my photos are taken with my iPhone 4S.

So if you're not following me, you should! I'm @theheatherrose, and I even have an Instacanv.as account. Leave your instagram name in the comments, and I'll follow you, too. We can stalk each other shutterbug style, and it'll be grand!

Here's a little sneak preview of some of my photos:

Close to Home
High Falls
Lake Michigan



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...