Monday, March 7, 2011

Wading

I've been so swamped with art projects, which I could not be happier about, I haven't really had the time to post very much. Poor old Mimsy gets neglected a lot, but I'm working on documenting more.  I think keeping up with bloggy therapy is good for the soul.

For now, I think I'll make a list of art projects/commissions:

1. custom kid's book (written but not yet completely illustrated)

2. two watercolor portraits for bff's mom

3. custom illustration
sketch detail of custom illustration
4. more handmade plush creatures (like the ones in the pictures below) for a local shop
Sally Sugar Skull
Mumford T. Monster
Lola Love Bunny
O'Malley Ogling Owlie
Love Ninja - This little guy is sold already, but I can make more upon request.
5. keep up with my etsy shop
 
Now, if I can just keep myself prioritized...

2 comments:

  1. Glorious (of course)! We got this . . . we so got this . . .

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...