Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Treasures

You guys aren't creepy stalkers, right? I mean, as far as I know, none of you have put too much effort into tracking me down in order to wear my skin. I'm not exactly the stealthiest blogger, so I'm sure you all know where I live. I tell you pretty much everything, so I figure you must be safe enough...

If someone wanted to kill me, they could most likely find me at home.* Working from the comfort of my own humble abode keeps my days pretty predictable, too. I wake up, drink massive quantities of water and open the windows. I set up my little work station, pet Kimchi Kitty and get to making art. I also manage to stalk people on facebook, check twitter, clean, and flail around my living room for extended periods of time in an attempt to burn calories.

I forgot my point.

Oh. I'm home a lot. So I'm making art all day, which is a dream come true, but I always manage to get distracted. While quickly visiting my online haunts, I end up spending way too much time on Etsy. I log in with the intention of checking my shop's activity, and posting a featured item to my shop's facebook page. Innocent enough, but I keep falling victim to Etsy Treasuries. I. Love. Making. Them. Aaaand I'm too obsessive compulsive to throw a collection together in a manner of minutes, as I assume other folks do. It takes me flippin' F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

So...I thought I'd share some of my time consuming etsy finds with you. The following items are directly linked to my heart. I would certainly not object were any of them to be shipped to my doorstep with a little note professing your undying/completely healthy love for me.
Tweed Patchwork? Yes, please!
I feel that these pins would magically tame my mess of curls.
I suppose I do consider myself lucky in love.
I'm Your Father
The Hunting Sparrow
I'd liked to know who doesn't need happy tiny buttons?
 I guess that's enough for now. I'll blather more another day.

* I am armed, and have no qualms about shooting an intruder's crotch off. Yes, off. Just in case any of you might be thinking about a Heather suit...

3 comments:

  1. I want a Heather suit!!! And I know where you live!

    Also, I'm in love with the "I'm Your Father" painting!

    ("Creepy House Breaker Inner Person Beware" label - wonderful . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my skin, but come hang out with you. How's about that? ^_^ Too bad I'm not independently wealthy. We would each have one of those Vadertastic art pieces. I might watch too much Law & Order SVU, but I would totally wound an intruder. Below the waste first, just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could someone not love those pins! dey r so <3

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...