Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet!

I get so incredibly excited about some of the strangest things. At least in my opinion. Maybe it means I'm getting older. I don't know, and I don't care. I'm just anticipating the heck out of a cake decorating class coming up in October. Squeeee!
It's that same excited I used to experience when I was little, and something outrageously amazing, like a trip to the beach, was being discussed. Of course, I was the kid that got excited if a trip to the post office was discussed. It didn't take much. I was just generally happy to leave where I was to go somewhere else. As a matter of fact, I'm still that way. The unknown is full of opportunity, man! :P

Anyhow, I am currently looking forward to a cake decorating class. One of my oldest friends (Annie) mentioned it, and I went berserk. I mean, the potential we have for being awesome at this is pretty high, folks. I'm figuring with our powers combined...we're going to rock this.

What does this mean? What if we are so great at this that it cannot be ignored? We might open up our own little bakery! We could share our awesomeness with the world via things that can make people fat! How wonderful would that be?!

As an artist, this is just one more medium that I haven't tried and I am so looking forward to seeing what can be done.

So, come October y'all better be ready for some photo documentation of my cake decorating debut. I have a feeling it's going to be monumental.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh!! That sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to do something like that. Because I love baking (even though I SUCK at cooking) and when it comes to decorating the cake or whatever it always looks like a mess. Which totally depresses me.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...