Thursday, October 20, 2011

Commissions!

I've been pretty busy during my little blogging hiatus, so I figured I'd share a few of the projects I've been working on. I absolutely adore commissions, because they always turn out to be such a challenge. I find myself missing the assignments I received in art school, so I always welcome a custom order.

This custom plush is a Harry Potter inspired Totoro for a friend's little girl's birthday.
This was supposed to be a guinea pig for a friend's baby shower. She's calling him Bear Pig. :)
Professor Lettuce here is a custom plush for an old friend performing in a peep show.
And these two lovely ladies are my oldest friend's two little sisters. Their mother commissioned me to paint them for her.
So, what have you been up to, folks?

2 comments:

  1. Yay commissions! Totoro and the guinea pig are way cuter in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you. I think so, too. And I have so much lined up right now, I'm excited and overwhelmed. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...