Friday, April 16, 2010

Short, Sweet & A Little Fuzzy

The above image has severely damaged my post writing capabilities. I should have avoided meandering on over to Cute Overload, but I just needed a little pick me up. Aaaaaand now, over an hour later, all I can think about is how much I love bunnies!!! Thank you, Cute Overload.

I'm hoping for a real post tomorrow, complete with photos of people and things Mr. T and I encountered on the first two days of our mini-vacation, including the lovely, lovely, lovely Shannon and Megan. Simply. Adore. Them.

Wait, did I even tell you peoples my husband person and I were on a mini-vacation?! Well, we are! Taking North Carolina and Tennessee by storm, folks. I ♥ Mountains! More on all this after I sleep! Sweet dreams, jelly beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...