Friday, April 23, 2010

Follow Me, Please.

I've posted at Shannon's today, folks! It's Foto Friday over there, and you should definitely go pick a favorite photo! For me?

Now, for those of you that aren't familiar with the amazing lady that is Shannon, or her gorgeous photography, you should be thanking me for that link up there. She and her HB (Honey Bunches) are two of the best people you'll ever have the pleasure of knowing. They're bright, caring and just all around awesome.

What are you doing reading here still? I'm not blogging here. I'm not. This is not a post. Were it an actual post, I would keep typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...