Friday, October 2, 2009

Temporary Insanity

Things are just a bit psychotic, as of late, but I have every intentions of posting/commenting regularly again. Between work and art and guitar and blah de blah de blah I've been having trouble finding the time, but I will...soon. I love you beautimus bloggers!

For now, follow me on Facebook, if you aren't already. Oh, and go check out my Etsy shop, MadShiny. I finally added some more handmade goodness!

See?
I uploaded this sleepy fellow a while back, but for some reason Blogger doesn't like the pics of my newest items. Ho-hum. He'll do for now.

2 comments:

  1. aww!!! he is so cute! he looks all sleepy!!! I wish that i had seen your house while I was in town. I wanted to see all your little crafty knick knacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time, Gadget. You will most definitely have to come over.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...